I got tagged by Jennifer, so here goes:
- I owned a trucking and freight brokerage company for many years with my ex-husband. We ran semis all over the continental US, in fact. I still have a CDL and can drive a semi but hope I hope I never have to again because they all smell really bad.
- I do not own a cell phone. I do not want a cell phone. I hate cell phones.
- I speak some Arabic and understand a lot more than I speak. I have a real love for the Middle Eastern culture, especially the food and music.
- I'm a perfume junkie. This week, my favorite is Bijan Nude.
- I have Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder. You will typically find my house chilly and very dark inside, as a result. I try to not go out in the daytime unless it's rainy and dark. Lol, I'm not a "light and airy" kind of person.
- I'm actually a very good artist, although I rarely draw or paint anymore. In a fit of depression and anger many years ago, I destroyed all my work. My mom had a couple of pieces I forgot about and they are all that survive now. This was my version of cutting my ear off.
- I collect Barbies and have over 200.